Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.792 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,561 (3,235 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)