Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.713 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 19% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,992 (4,197 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)