Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,871 (﷼ 79,693,994) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)