Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,761 (﷼ 68,196,676) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)