Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01194 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,119 (₨93,736) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)