Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11424 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,197 (元19,229) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)