Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01132 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,297 (₨114,545) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)