Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01157 GBP / BTN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,760 (152,093 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)