Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 GBP / BTN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,295 (189,528 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)