Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01186 GBP / BTN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,702 (143,551 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)