Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 447 prices entered by 71 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 4% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,900 (€4,507) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)