Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,171 (€3,788) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)