Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,924 (€4,491) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)