Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,142 (€4,680) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)