Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 7% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,371 (€4,934) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,100 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)