Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03834 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,513 (Mex$ 39,463) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)