Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,458 (CH$1,270,753) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (29 minutes ago)