Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05887 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,970 (R 33,465) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)