Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,824 (7,112,874 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)