Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 GBP / UZS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 77% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £917 (9,723,463 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)