Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,896 (€2,189) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)