Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,421 (€2,743) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)