Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,355 (€2,688) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)