Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 902 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,513 (€2,855) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)