Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00235 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,787 (759,067 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)