Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02420 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,301 (95,093 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)