Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22803 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,430 (S/. 6,271) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)