Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,889 (﷼ 76,259,910) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (35 minutes ago)