Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,931 (﷼ 87,223,550) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)