Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,328 (﷼ 62,875,609) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (35 minutes ago)