Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11302 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,375 (元21,012) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)