Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11373 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,145 (元27,657) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)