Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02313 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,301 (99,474 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (44 minutes ago)