Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,858 (82,749 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)