Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 69% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £983 (₨83,696) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)