Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01221 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,179 (₨96,595) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (44 minutes ago)