Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01103 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,257 (₨113,881) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)