Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02281 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,196 (140,122 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)