Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15803 GBP / GHS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,412 (GH₵15,260) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)