Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20733 GBP / GHS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,924 (GH₵9,278) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)