Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22760 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,556 (S/. 15,626) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)