Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,743 (2,472,596 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)