Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,811 (2,881,038 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (36 minutes ago)