Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,520 (3,723,893 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)