Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,294 (3,471,377 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (38 minutes ago)