Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,077 (3,205,664 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (23 minutes ago)