Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11564 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,396 (元29,369) in Suizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)