Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11338 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,378 (元29,797) in Suizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)