Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.860 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 29% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,623 (﷼ 1,410) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)