Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10851 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,804 ($b16,627) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)