Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 709 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,432 (€3,966) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (30 minutes ago)