Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 13% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,712 (€3,147) in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)