Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09561 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,652 (kr 48,660) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)