Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28121 GBP / XCD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,005 (EC$10,686) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)