Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01217 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,532 (₨125,838) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)