Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11836 GBP / HRK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,940 (24,840 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)