Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 GBP / HUF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,109 (737,486 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,020 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)