Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01379 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,655 (руб 119,977) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)