Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11748 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,260 (kr44,775) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)