Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,558 (14,227,705 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (36 minutes ago)