Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,860 (9,636,167 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (15 minutes ago)