Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,392 (12,686,315 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)