Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,252 (₨300,408) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)