Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £707 (278,473 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)