Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11654 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,471 (元12,624) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)