Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11413 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,743 (元15,274) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)