Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11425 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,694 (元23,580) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)