Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11641 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,925 (元16,535) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)