Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11691 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,891 (元24,728) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)