Cost of living comparison between Shenyang, China and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12109 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,106 (元17,394) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)