Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11483 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 53% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,970 (元51,994) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)