Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11643 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,840 (元24,389) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)