Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,148 (€3,638) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)