Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,513 (﷼ 60,018,744) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)