Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,082 prices entered by 994 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21879 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,179 (R$ 14,532) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)