Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25250 GBP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,559 prices entered by 1,332 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,456 (R$ 13,686) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)