Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,071 prices entered by 938 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20474 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,193 (R$ 15,597) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)