Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,453 prices entered by 1,202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25944 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,986 (R$ 11,510) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)