Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22426 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,300 (R$ 10,255) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (36 minutes ago)