Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22831 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,323 (R$ 5,794) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)