Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20597 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,101 (R$ 10,202) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)